[b-greek] Fwd: Re: EN + reference to a person

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 12:47:40 EDT

I really think that "geo" intended to send this to the list instead of
sending two copies of it directly to me; of course, he should have followed
B-Greek protocol and used a full-name signature. I suppose it's possible he
DID mean to send me two copies because that would do me twice as much good.
If that were your intentions, George, I respect it!