[b-greek] Wayne Leman email address change

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 21:52:55 EDT

Dear friends, family, colleagues,

This month our local telephone company is changing our Internet Service
Provider, and with that comes several changes for us. After the change my
email address

wleman@mcn.net

will no longer work. If you have my email address in your email program
Address Book, please change it to

wleman@netzero.net

I suspect my new email address with the new Internet service will be

wleman@rangeweb.net

but I'm not sure. In any case, unless Netzero goes out of business, that
address will work just fine for me, as will my SIL address which some of you
already have.

For those of you who have accessed my websites in the past, I have had to
move the websites on the MCN webserver to other locations on the Internet.
(Some of those new website addresses are below. Others can be accessed from
the websites below.)

Thank you,
Wayne
-----