[b-greek] Re: Ward Powers' Grammar

From: B. Ward Powers (bwpowers@optusnet.com.au)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 16:00:59 EDT

<x-flowed>
At 07:32 PM 010907 -0400, Matthew R. Miller wrote:
>Hello all,
>I am enjoying my copy of Mr. Powers' grammar so much that I decided to use
>it to teach my upcoming Greek class at our church. However, the 5th
>edition is so new that Barnes and Noble cannot obtain. Does anyone,
>especially Mr. Powers himself, have any suggestions for obtaining copies?

No problem. "Learn To Read the Greek NT" (single copies, or quantities for
classroom use or bookshop stock) can be easily sent from Australia to
anywhere else in the world. Just let me know your requirements.

>And, would it be illegal or in poor taste to make photocopies for a class

Sure would.

>only if I cannot obtain the book itself?

It's readily and easily available.

>Thanks, Matt Miller

My pleasure.

Ward

                                http://www.netspace.net.au/~bwpowers
Rev Dr B. Ward Powers Phone (International): 61-2-8714-7255
259A Trafalgar Street Phone (Australia): (02) 8714-7255
PETERSHAM NSW 2049 email: bwpowers@optusnet.com.au
AUSTRALIA. Director, Tyndale College