[b-greek] Re: PEPOIHKEI

From: Bart Ehrman (behrman@email.unc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:58:09 EDT

   Thanks. I've obviously seen it before and never thought much of it,
but when I decided actually to look it up (for class tomorrow!) didn't
find anything in L-S, Smyth, etc -- and didn't think to look in the NT
tools for a 3rd c. author... But there it is, all over the map. Many
thanks again,

-- Bart

Bart D. Ehrman
University of NC