[b-greek] Re: using greek fonts

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 23:38:29 EDT

Hmmm....I answered Jim privately, not realizing he was posting to the list.
For those who wonder how this works, once you've set up Windows to use Greek
and English interchangeably, all you have to do is press the left ALT plus
SHIFT or click on the icon in the taskbar and select the alternate language.

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/