[b-greek] RE: Instructions for a beginner....?

From: Brent Hudson (brent@riveroflifembchurch.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 12:56:23 EDT

The first choice is to go to a university nearby and take a course. If that
is not possible and you can afford a about $150, you can purchase Bill
Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek and a set of tapes where he teaches from
this text. It's low-tech, it's reasonably priced, and is probably the next
best thing to actually taking a course from a qualified instructor.

Brent Hudson