[b-greek] Re: Multiple Subject and Verb Agreement

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 00:45:45 EDT

Dear Emil,

A verb must agree with its subject in person(first,second,or third) and
number(singular or plural). If a subject is singular then the verb must
be singular. If the subject is first or third person then the verb must be
first or third person. Etc,etc...The gender would have no bearing on this
situation. More information on this can be obtained from GGBB starting at
page 390.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Harry Jones