[b-greek] Re: Gal 4:18 EN KALWi

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 18:32:38 EDT

Dear Carl,

I appreciate your help on this but I only was trying point out to Diana
that KALWi didn't seem to be used as a substantive for a person in the
NT Greek and so that could account for why the translators translated it
the way they did. It doesn't seem like it AGAQOS was used that way either
except possibly in Ro. 5:7 and 1Pet. 2:18. Of course theoretically KALWi
could be used as a substantive for a person but that doesn't seem to be
the case in the NT Greek text.