[b-greek] Re: What To Do With PNEUMATIKOS

From: Iver Larsen (iver_larsen@sil.org)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 04:08:24 EDT

Thanks Paul.
I won't respond any more, just accept that we disagree. My arguments did not
convince you, nor have yours convinced me.

> > What else would PNEUMATIKA refer to in 14:1 if it does not refer to
> > spiritual gifts?
> >
> Spiritual matters, the theme of this entire section.

And what are spiritual matters? Does Paul in any of his letters address
anything that could not be termed spiritual matters? Even if there was
spiritual immaturity in Corinth, that is still a spiritual matter.

Iver Larsen