[b-greek] Re: Gal 4:18 EN KALWi

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 05:01:33 EDT

Dear Steve,

With all due respect to Carl, I feel like hO AGAQOS is being used
attributively with respect to EIS in Mt. 19:17 and upon closer
examination I believe that TOIS AGAQOIS is being used attributively
with respect to TOIS DESPOTAIS in 1 Pet. 2:18. And all the different
translations that I have looked at, seem to bear this out.

That would seem leave only two possible substantive uses of AGAQOS. One
in Ro. 5:7 and the one you mentioned in Mt. 5:45.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones