[b-greek] RE: Questions about "The" Septuagint, Koine, and Attic Greek

From: Bryant J. Williams III (bjwvmw@com-pair.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 17:21:42 EST

Dear Billy:

Regarding your question about Interlinears, see the following:

The NIV Triglot Old Testament: Introduction by John R. Kohlenberger III,
Grand Rapids: Zondervan Publishing House, 1981. This version is actually
adapted of The Triglot Bible, 1890, published by Richard D. Dickinson,
London, England, which is adapted from The Hexaglot Bible.

The NIV Triglot has the MT, LXX, and the NIV. I would highly recommend that
you read the Introduction and the Annotated Bibliography. These two areas
will give you a wealth of information.

En Xpistw,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III