[b-greek] Re: What knowledge of Greek can and cannot do

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 19:59:26 EST

Dear Carl,

I just wanted to publicly say that we really appreciate
the help that have been so unselfishly giving us, in
improving our understanding of New Testament Greek.
I have notice you always try to answer the questions
that come to the list and possibly only missing those
for which time does not permit you to answer. And in
answering the questions I have noticed also that you
avoid using complex technical words that one would more
possibly find in a thesis.

Thanks,
Harry Jones