[b-greek] Teach Yourself's "New Testament Greek", by D. F. Hudson

From: Kathleen Borsari (Borsarifamily@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 12:49:11 EST

Hello everyone,

My name is Kathy. I am a homeschooling mom. My 13 year old son and I are
trying to teach ourselves Greek.

Our favorite book is "New Testament Greek" by D.F. Hudson. This book makes
the most sense to us because it approaches the learning of a language the
same way that we learned Latin. The only problem is that this book is
quite lean in practise exercises. We have been making up our own exercises
and supplementing with other books and websites, but this is slow going.

Is there someone who is using this book with a class, that would be
willing to share some of their support materials?

Kathleen Borsari