[b-greek] New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek NT

From: Wayne Leman (wayne_leman@sil.org)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 14:34:29 EST

Barbara, I have this book, but seldom use it. I'm not sure exactly why; it
does have a lot of interresting material in it. I use BAGD and Louw & Nida
far more. From my POV, this book may be a little simplistic (less
"scholarly") and more expository than exegetical than I prefer sometimes, as
some of the writings of Spiros Zodhiates seem to me, also.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Bible Translation discussion list: