[b-greek] NET Bible, codex form

From: One of the McKays (musicke@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 04:24:42 EST

I hope it is acceptable to announce that the NET Bible, which is always free
for you to download from
http://www.netbible.org/netbible/

is now available as a book.
http://www.netbible.com/products/netbible.htm

I think it is the most interesting translation to appear in the past 30
years. If you would like a Bible with over 57,000 footnotes, this is the one
for you!

I like the way the translators have shown you why they chose a particular
rendering.

It has helped me considerably in my study of Greek, as many of the NT
footnotes are concerned with why the translators translated the Greek in a
particular way, and it also deals with possibilities which they did not
finally adopt.
David McKay
musicke@ozemail.com.au
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~musicke