[b-greek] Re: Thayer - Mt 4:10 - A concrete example.

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 11:53:25 EST

Dear Ted,

(1) If the right question or questions are are asked
    and if the answers are based on the correct
    database then I really don't see anything wrong
    with conclusions based on silence. The question
    is , "Can anyone point out any main definition of
    Thayer's that is incorrect? Now the database is the
    B-Greek list. So if anyone should know, they should.

(2) I think assertions should be based on concrete examples?

(3) I shouldn't said a "very good lexicon" but "a lexicon that's
     still in the ball game". Naturally there are going to be
    improvements in the new lexicons like BDAG.

(4) I believe we would all be supprised at how many who are still
     using Thayer.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Harry Jones