[b-greek] RE: Read or Study

From: Ken Smith (kens@180solutions.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 16:50:04 EST

At the moment, I'm in the opposite position from you, Trevor: my Hebrew
is in worse shape than my Greek (partly because of a lamentably poor
application of Randall's method: I learned Hebrew using LaSor's
inductive method, and have been grumpy about it ever since). So my wife
and I are considering taking one of Randall's 6-week Biblical Hebrew
intensives this summer, over there in Jerusalem (mostly depending on how
safe it feels, and whether things have calmed down much over there).
But in the meantime, it might do me quite a bit of good to just pick up
his course material.

Ken Smith