[b-greek] Re: Han Parsing Guide

From: Eric Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 00:08:56 EST

A few years ago, there was a thread that indicated that this book was
filled with errors, typos, etc. Based on that, I would not suggest using
it. Get THE ANALYTICAL LEXICON TO THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT by William
Mounce, Zondervan, instead, since I think they do the same thing, i.e.,
analyze and parse words.

--
Eric S. Weiss
http://home1.gte.net/eweiss/index.htm