[b-greek] Re: Parsing Guides

From: D. Charles Pyle (dcpyle@linkline.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 00:07:20 EST

> Get THE ANALYTICAL LEXICON TO THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT by William
> Mounce, Zondervan, instead, since I think they do the same thing, i.e.,
> analyze and parse words.

I would also add to this recommendation Friberg and Friberg's Analytical
Lexicon of the Greek New Testament. The reason for this recommendation?
Mounce sticks to forms that usually occur in one textbase, whereas the
Fribergs cover every lexical form found in every major Greek New Testament
text on the market (Robinson-Pierpont, Zane-Hodges, UBS4/NA27,
Englishman's), be it the Majority textform or the Alexandrian.
D. Charles Pyle
GINWSKETE GAR THN CARIN TOU KURIOU hHMWN
IHSOU CRISTOU, hOTI DI' hUMAS EPTWCEUSEN,
PLOUSIOS WN, hINA hUMEIS TH(i) EKEINOU
PTWCEIA(i), PLOUTHSHTE. (PROS KORINQIOUS B 8.9)