[b-greek] Re: Greek NT Insert

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 13:35:18 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2002 12:26:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eweiss@gte.net writes:

>Is the GREEK NEW TESTAMENT INSERT by Benjamin Chapman
>and Gary Shogren still available in print editions? If so, where can
>I order it, and what is the current price?

A search of the Barnes & Noble site (www.bn.com) reveals that it is not
currently available new. They suggest that a used copy might be found. They
show 2 editions: January 1977 and February, 1995. The publisher is Baker
Books. I was unable to find it listed (new) at the Baker site

<http://www.bakerbookretail.com/default.asp>

gfsomsel