[b-greek] Re: 1 Jn 3:4 ANOMIA

From: weismann (weismann@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 14:49:35 EST

Hi,

Probably "descontrol" in Spanish 'ld reflect the meaning of "anomia" in your
work. Perhaps also: "sin Ley", "negacion de la Ley" ( excuse because I
cann't write the accent in "negacion" due to the configuration of mi pc). In
these two examples there's an explicit reference to Law=Nomos.
I hope this 'ld help.

Respectfully,

F. J. Weismann

weismann@fibertel.com.ar