[b-greek] New to the List

From: Kenneth Vendler (j157kvendler157@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 12:44:36 EST

<x-flowed>
Greetings,

I have recently subscribed to the b-greek list, and I thought I might in
brief introduce myself. My name is Kenneth and I am very interested in
Biblical Greek, especially in the field of lexical studies and texts. I am
by no means a scholar, just a tinkerer who in his spare time likes to learn
whatever he can.

One further thing which I might mention: If anyone has a used copy of UBS4
or NA27 WITH apparatus that they would like to part with, I would be
interested in purchasing it for a fair price. (Another one of my keen
interests is procuring used books).

Best regards,

Kenneth Charles Vendler

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices." -- Attributed to William James

http://www.geocities.com/beryllyceum