[b-greek] Re: NT Greek Insert

From: Brent Hudson (brent@riveroflifembchurch.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 11:38:58 EST

The Logos version of the "NT Greek Insert" has quite a few typographical errors in the paradigms. Since helping with the pardigms is a large part of the Insert's purpose, this electronic resource could prove frustrating to a beginning student.

I have sent emails to Logos Research Systems / Libronix about these errors but to my knowledge, it has not yet been corrected.

Brent Hudson