[b-greek] Re: Romans 5:15

From: Jack Stewart (jack_stewart_@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 06:17:24 EST

<x-flowed>

Thanks Glen - quite right, I now see a little bit clearer. However, should
'THi' not be instead thought of as the f.sg.dat. definite article
functioning as a substantive noun, and thus working as a relative particle
in this context, rather than, as you have suggested, a relative pronoun
proper (I was under the impression that the fem.sg.dat. rel. pronoun did
indeed differ in form from the fem.sg.dat. article).

Many thanks for you help and patience!

Jack Stewart,

UK