[b-greek] Re: 2 Cor. 5:10 KOMISHTAI

From: Mark Wilson (emory2oo2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 20:15:26 EST

<x-flowed>
Moon:

You wrote:

>-------------------------------
>This issue does not seem resolved fully. Perhaps you may find the
>following book helpful.
>
>Paul, Judaism, and Judgment According to Deeds by Kent L.
---------

Maybe something was cut off, but could you resend the
full name of this author. Of course, I think the BHMA
at CORINTH may differ significantly from "Judaism," and
Judgment According to Deeds.

When was the book published, and what is the academic
background of this author.

Here's an odd thing: I picked up a commentary on the
Gospel according to Mark, by R.T. Frank. He was formerly
with Wycliffe... at Oxford. Since I didn't know his
academic background, something I like to know BEFORE
I invest a lot of time in a book, I emailed the university
for his credentials. The reply was, "I checked with
the Prinicpal, and he declined."

What the?

Mark Wilson