[b-greek] Re: Greek fonts with papyrological symbols

From: Bill Burks (rwburks@flash.net)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 23:28:48 EDT

George,

I have looked at the description of these fonts, I was hoping to find a
font that would reproduce the Textual critical characters in BHS, for
notes on a paper I am working on. I would also like the textual
critical characters used in other critical texts ... I know this
question really is a Hebrew one at the moment, but I thought I would ask
tonight because I have been searching the web for them, but have been
unsuccessful so far. I might even pay good hard cash to some software
manufacture who makes these fonts for Windows 2000 if I could be sure I
was ordering the right thing.

Thanks

Bill Burks