[b-greek] First Year Greek

From: Dr. Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@multnomah.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:35:39 EDT

<x-flowed>
Fellow B'Greekers:

As some of you know, I've been using Story & Story _Greek To Me_ for almost
20 years now teaching first year Greek, and I am still impressed year after
year as to how well my students (usually about 30-35 a year) learn Greek
with this book and cards. Well, now Lyle Story has created an interactive
CD to go with the book and cards. You can find info about it at:

http://home.regent.edu/lylesto

I highly recommend this package of 1st year Greek grammar learning tools.

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Prof., Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97220
V: 503-2516416 E: dalemw@multnomah.edu