[b-greek] Re: Helena font keyboard chart??

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 19:35:44 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2002 5:56:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
plstepp@juno.com writes:

The only Greek font available to me on the Mac I'm using (no, I can't add
fonts) is Helena, and (of course) the keyboarding doesn't match up with the
SGkClassic.

Does anyone know where I can find a keyboard chart for Helena showing all the
diacritical marks, etc.?

Why not make your own? It merely involves entering each key in order so that
you know where it is located and (perhaps) entering the Latin alpha
equivalent above it. Also, perhaps the MAC has a utility similar to CHARMAP
on the PC which would allow you to view the character and its assignment.

gfsomsel