[b-greek] Re: change recipient options

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 07:40:27 EDT

At 11:19 AM +0000 4/7/02, Bill Starkey wrote:
>I only want to receive a daily summary from our list. Please tell me how.

This message should have been sent to one of the list administrators
(Jonathan Robie, Carlton Winbery, or myself) but others who have not read
or recently looked at our FAQ may want to know. #18 on the FAQ:

18. How can I manage my list member account information?

1. Access the list's web-site at
<http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=b-greek&text_mode=0>
2. There you will need to enter your e-address and your password (IF you
have selected one, if not, leave it blank; if you wish to set one, you can
do so within the settings file).
3. On the menu presented you is an item entitled "Your Settings": open
this
and make whatever modifications you choose; here you can choose whether to
receive list messages as they come to the list or in a daily digest or
list
of topics discussed; here too one can suspend mailings for the duration of
an absence from one's e-mail server (choose "no mail").
4. Whatever choices you have made, be sure to save them before leaving
the
site.

Bill Starkey should therefore select the "Index" option to achieve what he
seeks.