[b-greek] 1 Cor 15:24-28

From: weismann (weismann@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 08:16:00 EDT

Hello,

I 've read time ago an article of G. Pelland, "La théologie et l'exégèse
de Marcel d'Ancyre sur I Cor 15:24-28": Gregorianum 71/4, 1990, 679-695 (
with English Abstract).

It's about how different philological interpretations ( in some patristic
writers, Hilarius, Tertullian and, of course, Marcel d'Ancyre)could offer a
different insight of a doctrinal problem that is, therefore, essentially
linked to the linguistical and philological understanding.

I write to the List because perhaps some member are or were interested in
that text and perhaps we'ld speak about.

This is my first mail to the List in plain text ASCII and I am very thankful
to Carl Conrad because he explained to me how to choose this format.

Many thanks and a very scholarly week,

Francis

F. J. Weismann weismann@fibertel.com.ar.