[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

can

"CANADIAN  PEOPLE  HELPING  PEOPLE"
                         WORLD-WIDE!

Our Goal Is Simple..We Want To Provide YOU
With A Way To Make MONEY At Home That Will Work Today, Tomorrow And For Years To Come!
AUTHORIZED RESELLERS of PUBLICATIONS and PRODUCTS, as Follows:

1...USA & Canada Home Employment Directory.
2...World-Wide Business Opportunities.
3...World-Wide Mail-order Opportunities.
4...World-Wide Import/Export Directories.
5...World-Wide Wholesale Directories.
6...Discount Travel Express Card.
7...'HOW'S TO's", "INSIDER REPORTS".
8... Much...Much   More!

In addition we also create and market "FASTWARE".  A company designed software, created to save YOU time by AUTOMATING your
efforts on the INTERNET...such as Advertising, Marketing and much more.
YES! YOU can EARN MONEY with it...it is part of our Resellers Program!!!
http://becanada.com/$/?becgkw53

]                                                        Page.2.
"Resellers Program"...Work with us, and EARN Instant Income on All Products, Services, and more listed on our website.
...No Experience Required!
...Full or Part time!
...Open World-Wide!
...Complete Training!
...No Paperwork!
...No Meetings!
New Products to Earn more commissions & much more!

Company is part of the WEB ASSURANCE BUREAU, a company like the BBB, designed to keep records on a company's history for dealing with customers and customer complaints. A member since Feb. 1997.

Also registered with the GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO, in the country of CANADA to sell and create INTERNET PRODUCTS & SERVICES.
Company's ID number= 971336912.

Don't forget to visit our web site:
http://www.becanada.com/$/?becgkw53

Please note:
You have received this offer because your email address is part of our "in house" list. You or someone you know has sent your email address to us in the past. Our team promotes Professional and Responsible use  direct of email marketing. If you received this message in error we apologize. To be removed from our list, simply hit Reply and put Remove in the subject line. You will be immediately removed from all future correspondence .

Please visit:.....http://www.quest-iv-health.com/restores/brainpower
and...................http://wais.com/safeaddress/info.idc?reg=2891