[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florida Agricultural Information Retrieval System (FAIRS)

http://hammock.ifas.ufl.edu/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london

Commercial Documents Homeowner Documents
Management Guides Special Interest Topics
Print Only Documents Small Farm Handbook
New FAIRS Documents Revised FAIRS Documents

It's HURRICANE Season -- Information here
SEARCH the FAIRS Database
INFORMATION on printing FAIRS documents

The FAIRS database is constantly changing as new documents are added and existing ones are revised. These documents were last updated on July 8th, 1996.

Please note that there are many tables in these documents. If your browser does not support tables, we suggest that you update to a newer version to take advantage of them.

We welcome comments on content or presentation of this material. Please send mail to fairs@hammock.ifas.ufl.edu

Other Sites at the University of Florida

Home Page of the University of Florida
Florida Cooperative Extension Service
Cassava Information Resource
Integrated Pest Management
AgriGator
Explore the Splendor of North Central Florida !

The FAIRS server has been rated among the top 5% of all sites accessed in the Internet according to a review by
Point Communications Corporation.

We are pleased to have handled 540,024 information requests from 45,957 users during the month of July, 1996.

Our Server Statistics for the preceding week.
Last Modified: 8/05/96 at 12:09