[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Shop Smart Seed Co.

http://www.seedman.com/ShopSmart.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london
mailto:london@mercury.interpath.net  http://www.interpath.net/~london
Piedmont Online http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont piedmont@sunSITE.unc.edu
Title: Shop Smart Seed Co.

Shop Smart Seed Co.
P.O. Box 2893
Spring, TX 77388
Fax: (713) 350-8468

Welcome

We have hundreds of rare, exotic and unique varieties of seeds from all over the world listed here. Please spend some time exploring our extensive catalog. We provide prompt shipment, usually same day shipment on credit card, money order and cash orders and within two weeks of receiving your order paid with personal check. To our knowledge, we are the only major tropical seed dealer to offer a satisfaction guarantee on the seeds we sell.

Please remember! We ship seeds to anywhere in the world and 95% of our seeds can be container grown, which means you are able to sow our seeds anywhere at any time of the year!

The plant seeds listed below are only a few of the many we carry. Please write or e-mail if you do not see what you need.

Main Menu

Unusual Trees and Shrubs from Around the World

Exotic and Unusual Vines from Around the World

Unusual and Hard to Find Garden Plants

Flowers for Cut and Dried Arrangements

Palm Trees From Around the World

Medicinal Herbs and Healing Plants

Exotic, Tropical Fruit and Nut Plants

Natural Insect Repellent Plants

Unusual Bonsai Specimens

New Seed Arrivals

Special Order Seeds

Our Favorite Cacti

Potpourri Plants

House Plants

What's New

Tobacco Seeds From Around the World (For processing your own Cigars, Cigarettes, Chewing, Snuff, Pesticides, Ornamental Plants )

Oak tree seeds from around the world

Rain Forest, Amazon, Jungle Plants

In order to send out our paper catalog via the US Postal Service, we require $1.00 or 3 ea. thirty two cent US stamps. Of course, we know that everyone who enjoys plants as much as we do has to be a good, honest person, so if you will fill in this form, we will send out the catalog immediately.

For pictures and information on caring for many of the plants that can be raised from our seeds, check out the

TIME LIFE ELECTRONIC LIBRARY

This page has been accessed times since July 4th 1996.

If paying by check, cash or money order, please send order and payment to:

Shop Smart Seed Co.
P.O. Box 2893
Spring, Tx 77388
Fax: (713) 350-8468

CLICK HERE TO USE OUR EASY ON LINE ORDER FORM

We welcome your questions and comments and would love to e-mail you a catalog that you can print or view at you leisure. Please drop us a line!

Searching for something other than seeds on the internet? Use our quick link to the Yahoo search engine.

The PostMaster - Announce Your URL Everywhere!

Web space provided by Datasync

Thank you for visiting with us and we hope you will tell your friends about our seed service.