[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rural Living Links

http://pw2.netcom.com/~wandaron/rural.html

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Rural Living Links

The Cow Patty's Rural Living Links

To Ranching/Cattle-Related Links

Here's some interesting links:

Voice of Agriculture Connection // Agricultural Web Sites // CowTown America
What is Sustainable Agriculture? // Ag-Links // FarmTimes // Agricomm
Women & Rural Economic Development // Not Just Cows // Country Counselor
Modern Farm On-Line Country Store // Farmer's Hotline // Ostriches
Outhouse On-Line // MooMilk // Ft. Worth Stock Show // Mainstreet America
Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture Society // Llama Connection // Diary Site
Poultry Info Exchange // Seneca Wire & Manufacturing // Rural Health Assn
R&M Ostrich Farm // Agriculture, Agri-Business, Forestry & Gardening
Rural Medical Services // Miniature Donkeys
Rural Resource Center // Livestock Guardian Dogs // Sustainable Futures for Grasslands
TEX*A*Syst(rural ground water) // AgView Search

Also try (but can't link) http://members.aol.com/marketfarm/farmers-market
Farmer's Market Online

To Cow Patty Main Page // To Small Change Home Page // Add My Site to This Page

a small change enterprises page

rural.html

Sorry, our counters don't work properly. They seem to just reset themselves whenever they feel like it. We don't know why. If you do, let us know.

This page accessed times.
Page created by: wandaron@ix.netcom.com
Changes last made on: Sat Dec 21 11:00:25 1996