[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to Niche Gardens

http://nichegdn.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Welcome to Niche Gardens

Visit our catalog of distinctive mail-order plants! ... Online ordering is available.

The new revision of our Fall 1996 catalog is now on-line!

Nestled in the heart of North Carolina, we produce a wide selection of distinctive plants for the garden. Niche Gardens specializes in nursery-propagated wildflowers, southeastern natives, selected garden perennials, ornamental grasses and underused trees and shrubs. Our trained staff offer experienced assistance with the design and care of your garden.

Explore Niche Gardens:

Browse our catalog to get an overview of what we have to offer. To find a particular product or service you may list items by name or by keyword. Or search the index to find those catalog pages that contain specific combinations of words.

Contact Niche Gardens:
Phone: (919) 967-0078 / Fax: (919) 967-4026 / Email: orders@nichegdn.com
Copyright 1996 Niche Gardens

Contact J. C. Max, Inc. for questions, comments or problems regarding this web service:
Phone (800) 452-9881 / Fax: (800) 452-9883 / service@jcmax.com