[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fieldworker - Affordable Data Collection Software Using GPS on an HPC

http://www.fieldworker.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

Welcome to FieldWorker. We offer a full range of in-field data collection software linked to the positioning information of GPS.

See our software! New features on this site! How do I buy one? Well, who is using it?

FieldWorker Pro Software is designed to allow you to collect location tagged data on a handheld computer linked to any GPS receiver of any accuracy.

FieldWorker Screenshot - Data Entry

Of course, you could also import data
from your desktop

and navigate to it...

or

view it on a relational map.

Sounds easy? It is.

  • Define as many projects as you need (each with its own user controls) with your desktop's spreadsheet or FieldWorker on the handheld computer.
  • Gather the GPS information you need for points, lines or polygons using your choice of 5 different GPS collection techniques or the '=' button to compute the position using triangulation or distance, azimuth and angle.
  • Define as many screens as required to collect the data you need.
  • Choose the fastest, most effective way of collecting information (including many examples of a type of object in the same location) with one of 10 different data types using:
    • the tap of a pen on a nested picklist
    • handwritten numbers or notes
    • calculated fields
    • sketches, and
    • voice notes
  • Transmit the data you have collected by printing, faxing, e-mailing or exporting to your desktop.

FieldWorker Screenshot - Map View

Table of Contents:
Company Profile
Contact FieldWorker
Frequently Asked Questions
Handheld PC's
Mailing List
Press Releases/Articles
Registration
Resellers
Tutorial and Manual
Is It For Me? Tell us about your specific project and we'll tell you how to take advantage of FieldWorker.
See and use our software! Try our online interactive demos.
Check out our GPS Information page for an overview of GPS, and also find out how GPS relates to mapping.
See how various organizations are using FieldWorker to increase productivity!
News & Events

July 20-24,
URISA Conference,
Toronto

July 22-23,
Soil & Water Conservation Society Conference,
Toronto

August
FieldWorker Pro Available

September 15-19,
ION Conference,
Kansas City

We appreciate your comments about our web page, please send e-mail to webmaster@fieldworker.com

Current version of FieldWorker is Advanced (2.3.5)
See version number information for our products.

FieldWorker Products Ltd.
551 Millwood Rd.
Toronto, Ontario
M4S 1K7