EAP Home Page

http://www.eap.mcgill.ca/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: EAP Home Page

Ecological Agriculture Projects Logo

 North America's Leading Resource Centre for Sustainable Agriculture

Since 1974, our work has changed the way tens of thousands of people both think and act about food, agriculture and our environment.

Many areas of this site are now becoming accessible to EAP members only. If you are full or sustaining member of EAP, or would like to receive a 'guest pass' giving you a week of access to the entire site, please fill out our on-line Sign-up Survey.

Initial development of this site was carried out with the financial support of the

Canadian Farm Business Management Council

Home | Services | Become a Member | Contact EAP | Macdonal Campus Home Page

Copyright © 1997 Ecological Agriculture Projects
To contact EAP, send mail to: info@eap.mcgill.ca
To report problems or otherwise comment on the structure of this site, send mail to webmaster@eap.mcgill.ca