Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:47:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Kevin Keil <webmaster@innerbody.com>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: New Educational Sites

Just a brief note to let you know about two new educational sites that is interactive and intended for non-technical audiences. I was on your web page and noticed you had some educational information and thought you might be interested in these new programs. Human Anatomy On-line is on the subject of the anatomy and Automotive Learning On-line is on the subject of automobiles. They include 100's of graphics, educational information and animations. These two programs are free to the Internet community. This is a great resource that delivers educational material for school children to adults. I hope that you will find them to be of  high quality and would include them in your educational resource links.

Thank you for your time.

Human Anatomy On-line is located at www.innerbody.com
Automotive Learning On-line is located at www.innerauto.com

Kevin Keil