[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: www.agrisurf.com]

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden

-- BEGIN included message

Dear fellow agricultural enthusiast,

	We have borrowed your desktop real-estate
for a minute to tell you about two great new
agricultural resources.

1. AgriSurf! - the worlds largest searchable
   agricultural web index.

2. The AgriSurfer - the worlds first HTML compliant
   email newsletter for agriculture.

AgriSurf! has links to everything agricultural
on the internet - from wheat cropping to fish
farming, from forestry to tillage equipment.
If you are looking for agricultural info on
the WWW - this is a great place to start.

'The AgriSurfer' brings the latest agricultural
web happenings right to you email inbox! Not
only does it include pictures, but also
hot links right to the sites of interest.

With more agricultural sites indexed than the
two leading mainstream web indexes combined we
think you will vastly increase your chances
of finding the sites you need by using these
resources.

Our motto is 'more grain, less chaff' and our
aim is to provide you with more and better
information in less time. Our services are
totally free. Please check us out!

Happy Surfing!

The AgriSurf! Management

http://www.agrisurf.com
agrisurf@agrisurf.com

http://www.agrisurfer.com
agrisurfer@agrisurfer.com

===
AgriSurf! does not support the use of
indiscriminate spam. We have emailed you
because we have reason to believe that
it will be of interest to you. Our sincere
apologies if this is not the case. Our
return email addresses are valid. You will
not be bothered with this notification again.
You may be notified of our special offers
for not-for-profit, and research/educational
organizations if you are a member of such
a group.

-- END included message