[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

*Today's Market Prices Home Page* - Herbs, Fruit and Vegetables Prices - Fruit and Vegetables from U.S.A., Europe, Japan, Canada, Mexico - USDA - Shipping Point Prices - Agriculture Prices from U.S.A., Europe and Far East - Rotterdam Auction

http://www.todaymarket.com/
 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html

Title: *Today's Market Prices Home Page* - Herbs, Fruit and Vegetables Prices - Fruit and Vegetables from U.S.A., Europe, Japan, Canada, Mexico - USDA - Shipping Point Prices - Agriculture Prices from U.S.A., Europe and Far East - Rotterdam Auction

| MARKETS PRICES SERVICE |

Today's Market Prices is a commercial site devoted
to agricultural information from around the world.

* * * *
The Market Prices Service includes
Daily Prices of
Fruit, Vegetables, Tropical Fruit, Herbs, Onions and Potatoes in:
a)
15 Terminal Markets and
b) the
Shipping Points and Growing Areas of USA,
including prices for Canadian, Mexican, Chilean and
Caribbean products at borders, ports and airports.
Weekly we also present Shipping Point Market Trends and
a summary of the
Daily Growing Area Comments about each product.

We present weekly:
a) the
Rotterdam Fruit and Vegetables Exchange Auction Prices and
b) prices at
Terminal Markets from Canada, Europe, Mexico and Japan
(in some cases twice a week).

The Market Prices Service includes Historical Prices of
USA Terminal Markets, USA Shipping Points and Rotterdam Auction.

Our Green Wide Web offers hundreds of helpful free resources:
Green Links, Green Business Corner and Forum.

More information in our Info page.

A Free Password Registration is required to visit our Market Prices Service.

Please: e-mail us your questions, comments or remarks.

Internet Link Exchange
Member of the Internet Link Exchange

This site was optimized for Netscape Navigator.
If you experienced some problems when you try images buttons for links,
please use
normal underlined links.
| INFO | E-MAIL US | REGISTER | GUESTBOOK |

| MARKET PRICES SERVICE |

| GREEN WIDE WEB |

| TOP OF PAGE |

Copyright © 1997. Today's Market Prices.
Visitor number 45919 since 10-OCT-1996