[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Home Page

http://www.telmarcorp.com/sgarden/index.htm

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Home Page

"Multi-purpose gardening tools to increase your gardening pleasure "

These garden hoes are made of high quality tempered steel, and are extremely durable, yet light in weight and with proper care will last many many years. They were first developed nearly forty years ago for weeding in the rich onion fields of Oregon and Washington. However, their versatility was soon recognized and have been enjoyed by both men and women gardeners.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Full refund of purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with these unique tools.

Jan Moon says, " I’ve had my Seaquist Gardening Tools for 18 years. I’m proud of my yard and flower beds and these tools are all I ever use to keep them nice."

Bob Brinker says, "We have had these tools around our home for over twenty years. They are a great help with all kinds of gardening."

Send mail to webmaster@telmarcorp.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1997 TelMar Corporation
Last modified: July 5, 1997