[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OneEarth Gallery

http://www.1earth.com/1e/main.html

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: OneEarth Gallery

The OneEarth Gallery is a browsable public service directory recognizing progressive organizations and companies working to improve our culture and environment through their resources and actions.

"The physician of the future will give no medicines, but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, in nutrition, and in causes and prevention of illness..."
- Thomas Edison

Environment

Health

Social Action

new this month:
  • Posts from sci.environment
  • Sonic Disintegration Technology
  • PrudentEnviroProducts
  • American Farmland Trust
  • Baywinds
  • Env. Home Guard Action Plan
    more Environment sites
  • new this month:
  • Vitamins and Minerals Guide
  • Lightlife
  • Ask Dr. Weil
  • The Healing Summit
    more Health sites
  • new this month:
    Affluenza (PBS)
  • Pierce Simplicity Study
  • Youth for Environmental Sanity
  • State of the World Indicators
    more Social sites
  • [---]

    The Gallery is updated monthly, and a HotSpot is chosen weekly. I welcome you to bookmark this page or any of the Environment, Health or Social Action directories of this Gallery and visit us often! Also, record your comments in our guestbook.

    [---]

    hot spot! 1Earth Hot Spot of the Week

    • selected weekly from among Gallery entries
    • Sept 2, 1997: Affluenza (PBS) - I can't get enough!

    [pen and paper] Feature

    [animated letter] Mailbag

    This site is the 16th link in the Line Around the World. It's an effort to get people all around this beautiful planet of ours to be nice to each other. And while we're at it, we might as well meet other great people on the World Wide Web.

    The Line is a collection of people who have pledged to do a good deed in order to earn the right to be in the Line. The arrows are direct links to the pages of people who feel the same way, that we should all try to make a difference if we can.

    [ Mission ] [ Feature ] [ Gallery ] [ WWW Services ] [ Chronology ] [ Feedback ] [ Guestbook ]

    inspiring over 30,000 visitors since August 1995

    Gina Faber (gfaber@1earth.com) / OneEarth / Sept 1997 1997