[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PC-teacher

Declan and Margrit Kennedy have been in the field since about 1981 and are
reputed to be good, though I do not have experience to form an opinion
myself. I will send email addresses for permaculture associations in
Germany and Austria that may be more helpful, and about German
translations of our Permaculture Desgin Course Pamphlet series.

It is very prudent to investigate the quality of a PC teacher these days
as there are many qualified people weorking and also many instant experts.

For Mother Earth, Yankee Permaculture publications (since 1982), Elfin
Permaculture treaching, consulting, and permaculture designs (since 1981)
and the Forest Ecosystem Rescue Network.