[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Farmer/Consumer Links

Hi everyone,

I'm seeking information about farmers/groups/individuals in Australia
who are involved in community supported agriculture, subscription
farming, market gardens, combined ordering and other such co-operative
systems which create closer links between farmers and consumers.  I am
putting together a listing for a booklet called "Linking Farmers and
Consumers: How you can support local farms and eat fresh organic foods."
for a non-profit organisation called the International Society for
Ecology and Culture. If you know can help me in my search (ie know of
existing systems such as these or similar, or know of existing lists), I
would be grateful if you could send me a message.

Regards,  Morag