[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ecological Economics renamed

Mike Asher wrote:

> sdef! <savage@easynet.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > down and claiming to have won an argument...
>
> Didn't claim anything; just made the observation that doomsaying has a long
> history.  They haven't been right in 4000 years, but they're still trying.

But the posting you snipped this from actually gave you a documented example of a
major prediction 2000 years ago that turned out to be correct within their own
lifetime!
Precise, documented and demonstrably correct even now, 2000 years later.

Andy
--
http://www.hrc.wmin.ac.uk/campaigns/earthfirst.html
South Downs EF!,  Prior House