[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ecological Economics and Entropy

In article <56m5a6$o28@news.inforamp.net>,
   dlj@inforamp.net (David Lloyd-Jones) wrote:
>>Steinn Sigurdsson accurately wrote:
>
>>> Jay Hanson's "definitions" are no more reliable for
>>> carrying capacity than they are for thermodynamics.
>
>Hanson illogically replied:
>
>>It is a problem to define human carrying capacity,
>>so it cant be done?  Is that what passes for logic
>>at Cambridge?
>>
>>It never fails to amaze me that there are so many
>>idiots in universities.  What do you do at Cambridge?
>>Sweep up?
>
>Jay,
>
>I think you're losing it.  It is finally sinking in on you
that all
>your pseudo-science impresses nobody -- particularly nobody
in the
>fields into which you intrude as a loud poseur.  As a
result you
>thrash around as above, without logic, without manners,
without
>dignity.
>
>                               -dlj.

Especially without manners.  At this point in my life, I
don't expect people to agree with everything I say.
However, it would be nice, especially among people who claim
to prize free speech, to display good manners when
disagreeing with others.  JH has demonstrated that he is
probably incapable of this.