[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Simple Gift...

Thanks for raising some important questions...
Here are some real answers, straight from the horses's mouth!
-- We are not using these e-mails for ANYTHING. Nor will we ever. We think that
is a rude way to begin a relationship with a software buyer, and have resolved
never to engage in that kind of "sale"
-- The campaign is real, and 2500 kids are receiving books this week.
-- The e-mail address is SHUT DOWN and people may submit messages only via our
website: http://www.polarexpress.com

THANKS!
Erica Kohnke
Houghton Mifflin Interactive