[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Homer Produce Auction

Folks,

The Amish, Mennonites and English dairy farmers in our area are short of
cash because of the depression in the dairy industry.  We think that
Produce Auctions are part of the answer.

We are in the final stages of planning a new produce auction to open about
May 1, 1997.

The Homer Produce Auction will sell wholesale vegetables in industry
standard waxed boxes to grocery store chains, farmers markets, restaurants
and organic food stores.

Please take a look at our Produce Auction Pages at:

http://www.bright.net/~fwo/Prod.html

We have about 52 pictures of produce auctions at the web site.

Any comments about Produce Auctions and commercial vegetable production
would be deeply appreciated.  I'm a dairy farmer with plenty of experience
with auctions but no experience with growing produce.  We need all the help
that we can get.

Kindest regards,
F. W. Owen
Owenlea Holsteins