[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The poetry, folklore, literature & magic of gardens

In <3mo10b$hbm@oznet03.ozemail.com.au> Adam Van Wirdum
<adamtfg@ozemail.com.au> writes:

>I am interested in this aspect of gardening.  I collect poetry and
quotes like others collect stamps
>eg
>Does that Wisteria
>Vine still break in flower-like clusters
>Transformed to Lilac light
>For bees to hover in
>
>James Mc Cauley
>is there anyone else out ther interested?
>Michael Bailes
>The Fragrant Garden
>Erina
>Australia

There is an article in the current issue of "The Herb Quarterly" called
"A Garden for Fairy Folk."  Lists plants and reason the fairies like
them.  Cute article.  Don't know if the magazine is available in
Australia, but the snail mail address is: Box 689, San Anselmo, CA
94979.  They also list a toll free phone number -- 800-371-HERB.

Barb