[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CRP to Alfalfa

James and Jeff,

recommendation of plowing the soil.  CRP, in my understanding, is land that
be prone to erosion.  Plow would enhance that erosion.  You might consider
other alternatives than plowing!

I have a brochure from U of Wisc called Alfalfa Management guide.  It has 51
pages of excellent information about everything you need to know about growing
alfafla.  I will be willing to send you the brochure (to Jeff) if you will
E-Mail me your address.

Sorry I can't send it over this system, I only have a hard copy of it.

My e-mail address is BlBrody@ins.infonet.net.

I help this helps.

Blair